1. Firstly, you need to get scissors and a marker.
2. Wear your shirt and ask someone to help you or measure yourself the length at the back of your shirt. You need to measure up to your hips if your shirt is long.
3. After, take off your shirt and start to cut both sleeves of your shirt.
4. Turn to the back of your shirt and cut the left side of your shirt up to where you have marked your shirt.
5. Start to cut where you have marked your shirt in the beginning.
6. Next, start to cut the right side of your shirt.
7. After, use your marker to draw both sides of the shirt like my photo above.
8. Cut where you have drawn your shirt on both sides.
Thank you for reading my blog posts.
Have a nice week and…