I haven’t written a blog post that is based on makeup for a year which is really long if you think about it.
But since it’s September, that means most or some of you are returning /returned to school or university.
This makeup look will usually take you about 10 – 15 minutes if you’re going to work, school or university.
If you don’t like or don’t know how to apply makeup, this post will help you to achieve the natural look you always wanted!
Autumn/fall Everyday natural makeup look
Credit: Amazon, Smash Box and Superdrug
- I Outlined my eyebrows then filled it in by using Rimmel London brow this way kit.
- Concealed around my eyebrows by using LA girl concealer.
- Then I Applied my Rimmel London foundation in the colour soft chocolate.
- Next, I applied the ps amplifier mascara from Primark on my eyelashes.
- Then, I used my lip balm so my lips won’t get dry during the day.
- Lastly, I Sprayed my face with flawless mist and fix setting spray.
I hope this makeup look was easy to follow.
I apologise if this blog post is too short however, I will write a blog post that is obviously longer than this.
Hope you have a good day and bye x.