Today, I decided to review a Korean face mask called Malie System and it’s because I want to share my personal opinion on a product that is incredibly cheap, which is a good thing for people who want to save their money on beauty products.
I only paid 6.49 UK POUNDS to buy 10 Malie system vitamin face masks on eBay.
There were a lot of options to choose from.
How long have I been using it for?
I’ve been using the face masks three days a week, every night after I wash my face with my freederm face wash.
pros and cons of maile system vitamin face mask.
- It’s cheaper to buy it in packs
- Saves money
- It improved my skin
- My face felt cooler and hydrated after I wore the face mask
- Felt a fresh glow after wearing the face mask
- The directions on applying the face mask are clear to follow
- It dries too quickly
- Sometimes it doesn’t feel refreshing after wearing the mask
- Some parts of the face mask easily come off while wearing it
- Quite irritating and difficult to unfold the face mask after opening a pack
Would I recommend this product?
umm… I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to save their money on beauty products but there are other Korean masks that are better than the one I’ve used for almost a month.
these are the Korean face masks I recommend.
- Dr Jart
When you search Korean or other face masks, make sure you read the reviews and the ratings before purchasing it.
if you have skin or other allergies, make sure you read the ingredients and cautions to be safe before you buy it.
Thank you for reading this blog post on my honest review on Maile system vitamin Korean face masks.
I hope this review has helped you to decide whenever to buy it or to look at other Korean face mask products.
have a nice week and…